My Lovely Followers

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

31 DAY AUGUST NAIL ART CHALLENGE- DAY 6- ORANGE NAIL ART

               After a long gap, I am back again with another of my nail art for the 31 day nail art challenge by Rajani. I was not able to post due to person reasons but now I will post as much as possible, I mean for the nail art challenge.





               Orange color takes its name from the Orange fruit. Orange associated with fire, warning, danger, desire, Halloween, autumn, taste & aroma, determination, compassion, endurance and optimism. Today is the 6th day of the 31 day nail art challenge and the theme given is orange.



Here are the pictorial of the orange nail art I created for today. Hope you enjoy it.























Step 1- Two coats of bright orange nail paint.
























Step 2- Draw the wing patterns of a butterfly with a black nail art pen or a black nail paint and brush.
























Step 3- Place some random white dots of various sizes on the black parts.


























Step 4- Seal in with a top coat to protect the art. Done!!!




Thank you all for bearing with me and do have a great day ahead :)



2 comments:

Beauty Frontline said...

Just awesome :) :) wow love it :)

beautydiva said...

@Gowthami Sundaram- Thank you very much dear :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...