My Lovely Followers

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

VELLVETTE BAG AUGUST

                  Hello everyone, I got my Vellvette Bag today and the theme this month is "The Ticket To  Hollywood". I got 3 samples out of which one is a full sized product. I loved the black bag with a golden Velvette symbol printed on it, very handy to carry my makeup along. Apart from that I was not at all excited about the whole thing. So lets see what all I got in my bag this month.











































































































































h20+ Face Oasis Shine Neutralizing Gel 8 ml































Sally Hansen Lip Inflation Extreme, Sheer Cherry (Staple in every bag this month)- Full size :D































I love Coconut And Cream Shower Gel, 100ml




Overall its a disappointment this month except the bag I think. Waiting for my 1 year subscription to get over and I don't think I will renew it again. Thank you and have a great time ahead :)


8 comments:

Beauty Frontline said...

Shower gel and gloss looks great :)

coralcrue said...

oh shucks. disappointing. i saw someone else got an SK 2 product.

Indian Beauty Zone said...

Nice stuffs :D

beautydiva said...

@Gowthami Sundaram- Didn't try the gloss yet but I am not a fan of shower gels. Ty

beautydiva said...

@Coral Crue- Yes dear it does sucks. I regret my decision of 1 yr subscription :(

beautydiva said...

@Radha Krishnakumar- Thanks dear :)

Roh said...

I've just got my first Vellvette bag, and I'm pleased with my selection, actually. (One of the very few, as far as I can make out from reviews.) I got Sally Hanson Hand and Cuticle cream (a good alternative to my BodyShpp hand cream), a peach-coral glossy lipstick (lovely colour, average texture, mediocre staying power), and a Curlinterrupted Curly Hair Treatment kit - which I tried today and love! So I feel like I got value for my money, even if I wouldn't buy the lipstick voluntarily.

beautydiva said...

@Roh- good to hear you got great stuff. thank you :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...