My Lovely Followers

Saturday, September 21, 2013

NEW COLORBAR LAUNCHES- I-GLIDE EYE PENCILS & PRO NAIL ENAMEL ( NEW SHADES)- PR INFO

                   Hello everyone, here are some new shade launches from Colorbar, this brand is going places with regular new launches. And I must confess that most Colorbar products have been hits with me over the past few years and I must add that most new launches that I have laid my hands on are hits too. Hence I can say that I love this brand called Colorbar. Here are the pics and info of the much beloved I-glide eye pencils and 6 new nail paints shades. Enjoy the piccys :D



I-Glide Eye Pencils- Stunning New Shades























































































































Now the Colorbar Pro Nail Lacquer new shades!!!











































































































































































Thank you and have a great weekend :)



0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...