My Lovely Followers

Sunday, October 6, 2013

AVON CARE FAIRNESS EXFOLIATION FACE WASH- REVIEW






















With Licorice

50 g for INR 95

Avon Says: - New Avon Care Fairness Exfoliation Face Wash gently cleanses skin and removes light makeup. After use, it makes skin look brighter and leaves a healthy, radiant and clean glow.

* Formulated with Licorice Extract
* Allergy Tested
* Dermatologist Tested
* Suitable daily use


To Use: Take desired amount onto wet hand and create lather. Massage onto face in a circular motion. Rinse off and pat dry. Use daily.


Warning: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, immediately flush with water. Keep out of reach of children.































Ingredients: - Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, glycerin, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Cocomidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Propylene Glycol, Acrylates/C 10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Polyethylene, Lauramidopropyl Betaine, Potassium Hydroxide, Methylparaben, Fragrance, Disodium EDTA, Phosphoris Acid, Glycerrhizza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Methychloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, CI 14700, CI 60730


Shelf Life: 3 years




My Opinion: - There has been an overload of brush reviews in BDI, for a change here I am reviewing Avon's Fairness Exfoliation Face Wash. I use exfoliating face wash regularly specially in the summers and this time I chose this one from Avon. The packaging of the face wash is very pretty and girly. The plastic tube is a pin and white gradient with a navy blue screw-on cap. This tube is travel friendly as well as hygienic. Its a small tube and can be thrown into your purse for emergencies.































                    The fragrance of this exfoliating face was is sweet and fruity. I think it will be liked by most people even by the ones with sensitive noses. The testure is that of a clear gel, not thick but not even runny. The gel is infused with very tiny grains which are not visible to the naked eyes. But these grains are extremely mild and non-gritty. I take out a blob of this face wash on the back of my hand and gently massage it onto my wet face for a minute or two. I wash off by splashing water and it goes off easily. The grains are gentle on my skin but gives a good polishing and cleansing. It brightens and adds a glow to the skin temporarily.


























                     I have been using it on and off  for sometimes now (2 months) and the tube is nearly over now. I think daily use will give 40+ days of product and since I have not been using it frequently, the tube still has a few uses of product left in it. Therefore its affordable at Rs 95 and you need a small blob for every use. This face wash lathers a little and beauties who love their face washes to foam a lot might not like this. It removes light makeup (moisturiser, compact powder) effortlessly. It gives a clean and fresh feel to my skin after using it making it soft and supple. For the past one week I have been using it daily just to finish it off and it has not irritated my skin or dried it. Perfect for daily use.






























Pros: -

* Affordable

* Mild exfoliation

* Gentle on skin

* Didn't irritate my skin or break me out 

* All claims made by the brand are true

* Cleans, softens and  brightens my skin



Cons: -

* Contains Parabens (most products do)

*  None actually



             I rate Avon Care Fairness Exfoliation Face Wash 4.5 out of 5 as it is very affordable and cleans my skin perfectly. With regular use, this tube of face was will take 40+ days to get over. It didn't irritate my oily acne prone skin and didn't dry out my skin with daily use. Avon claims this face wash is suitable for all skin types, but I have doubts very dry skin beauties might not like it as much as oily skin beauties would. 



Hope this review helped you in some way and do leave behind your sweet comments and also tell us about your favorite Exfoliating Face Wash. Thank you and have a great Sunday afternoon :)






4 comments:

Natasha Bhatt said...

sounds nice.. i will surely try this one.. nice review!!

beautydiva said...

@Natasha Bhatt- do give it a try, you won't regret. Thank you dear :)

Vipra S said...

Looks a good product to me .. Nice review dear :)

beautydiva said...

@Vipra S- Do give it a try if you love to exfoliate daily. Thank you dear :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...