My Lovely Followers

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

MAYBELLINE BABY LIPS ANTI-OXIDANT BERRY SPF 20 LIP BALM- REVIEW




























Instant 8HR moisture
Rejuvenated Lips in one week
Enriched with Centella Essence

4 g for INR 125

Maybelline Says: - The next generation of lip balm is born, from Maybelline New York.
* Adult strength care for baby soft lips.
* Instant Moisture: Shed away rough dryness for supple, smooth and cushioned lips all day long

** In one week Rejuvenated Lips: * It's proven- Centella Essence increases cell turnover to literally transform your lips. * Fine lines reduced * Elasticity increased * Suppleness increased

Directions: Turn the base 1-2 times for usage. Reapply when lips are exposed to strong sun, wind or cold for maximum protection.































Ingredients: - Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Ozokerite, Isopropyl Myristate, Petrolatum, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter/Shea Butter, Ethylhexyl Salicyclate, Diisostearyl Malate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Candelilla Cera/Candelilla Wax, Silica Dimethyl Sililate, Polyethylene Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Linalool, Limonene, Parfum/Fragrance
[+/-May contain: CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 15850/Red 7] (F.I.L. B45240/1)



Available in 7 variants, tinted as well as non-tinted.
Care Range - 2 flavors - INR 125
* Baby Lips Mango Pie
* Baby Lips Anti-Oxidant Berry

Color Range- 5 flavors - INR 150
* Baby Lips Cherry Kiss
* Baby Lips Berry Crush
* Baby Lips Coral Flush
* Baby Lips Pink Lolita
* Baby Lips Rose Addict




My Opinion: - Some days back I reviewed Nivea Repair & Beauty Lip Balm which I have been using at nights and reaping good results. So today I am here with my views regarding Maybelline Baby Lips Anti-Oxidant Berry Lip Balm which I have been using during the day. But let me tell you girls here itself that this is not the only lip balm I am using during the dayWithout wasting much time let me come to the packaging of this lip balm which is super cute retractable blue tube with pink cap and cuter pink font on the tube. This way it is very travel-friendly, can be applied on the go without a mirror.

























                                  The fragrance is very mild and reminds me of fresh berries. Its a pleasant fragrance which most people including the ones with sensitive noses will love. The lip balm is baby pink in color and it is buttery soft and glides on the lips with ease. Just a couple of swipes is all you need to get baby soft lips for hours.  Actually the lip balm stays on for 4 hours at the max with light snacks and completely goes off after a full meal. It needs to be reapplied every few hours when worn alone but if used underneath a lipstick its effects stays on for much longer periods. This lip balm is non-tinted and hence I love to wear it under lipsticks. It comes with the added advantage of SPF 20 and that is the main reason I prefer to use it during day time. 
























                            Ok I tried using this lip balm twice at night and the results were simply awesome. My lips were baby soft and very well hydrated, I found my lips to be pink and very smooth & supple. This lip balm basically does whatever Maybelline claims but the effects are temporary, my lips are hydrated, moisturised and soft & supple only when the lip balm is on. As soon as the lip balm fades off, slowly the lips become a little dry so I have to keep reapplying it whenever required. My lips are well moisturised and protected from the sun and that's enough reason to say this lip balm from Maybelline is worth the hype and rave reviews from my blogger friends. I love it too, I am also using the Berry Crush one which is tinted and comes with SPF 16.





Pros:


* Affordable & Easily Available

* Contains SPF 20

* Mild berry fragrance <3

* Makes lips soft and supple as claimed

* Highly moisturising

* Colorless hence perfect for use underneath lipsticks

* Buttery texture helps it glide over lips easily





Cons:


* 8 hours moisture claim is false














               I rate Maybelline Baby Lips Anti-Oxidant Berry 4.25 out of 5. I am a self confessed lip balm addict and try my hands at all possible lip balms I come across. A very affordable lip balm in a very catchy packaging which gives you baby soft lips, then why not give it a try this winter and pamper your lips. And good news for all the men out there, this lip balm is non-tinted and you too can grab one for yourself. Next I plan to get the Mango Pie one. Recommended for all lip balm fanatics :D



Hope this review helped you in some way and do leave behind your sweet comments and also tell us which is your favorite Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm. Thank you and have a beautiful day everyone :)




7 comments:

Lisha B. said...

I have it n absolutely love it!nicely reviewed swty

Vipra S said...

I adore Baby Lips - The best lip balm I experienced till date ;).
Beautifully reviewed girl :)

beautydiva said...

@Lisha B- Thank you sweety :)

beautydiva said...

@Vipra S- These are my faves too. Thank you very much :)

Unknown said...

I love these! They are amazing!
Beautetude

beautydiva said...

@Simera H- Thank you

Unknown said...

I didn't like it, as my lips had developed red rashes after using it and I felt itching and irritation around my lips.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...