My Lovely Followers

Monday, November 11, 2013

NIVEA REPAIR & BEAUTY LIP BALM- ROSE- REVIEW





























4.8 g for INR 149

Nivea Says: - For lips that love to talk, smile, laugh and kiss.
Do you need instant relief and effective repair for dry, chapped lips while giving them a beautiful touch of color?
           The innovative formula of Nivea Repair & Beauty with Dexpanthenol repairs chapped lips and relieves dryness and discomfort immediately. It provides lips with intense care, long-lasting moisture leaving healthy soft and smooth lips with a touch of delicate rose color.

* Innovative dual core technology
       
* Intense moisture smoothens dry lips
       * Beauty coat for instant healthy rosy finish

* Restores the natural moisture balance
* Improves lip skin moisture over time



**Skin compatibility dermatologically approved**






























Ingredients: - Octyldodecanol, Polyisobutene, Ricinus Communis Seed Oil, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Candelilla Cera, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Cera Microcyrstallina, Isopropyl Palmitate, Synthetic Wax, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Glyceryl Glucoside, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Menthol, Glycerin, Aqua, BHT, Parfum, CI 77891, CI 77492, CI 15850























































My Opinion: - I love lip balms, just keep on trying any brand and type I come across. This time its Nivea Repair & Beauty Lip Balm which I use only at night. The word "Repair" made me use this lip balm only at nights but I did also try using it underneath lipsticks and glosses with great results during daytime as well. This is one lip balm that is staple in my winter care essentials every year. Now that the days are getting colder, I would make a repurchase of this lip balm as this one you see in the pics is nearing its end. My lips are dry and a little bit of negligence can aggravate the condition so I always apply lip balms during the day as well at night.










































                        The packaging of this Nivea Repair & Beauty Lip Balm is simple and like most lip balms it comes in a twist up tube like lipsticks. It can be thrown into a purse as the lid shuts with a click and is mess free. The fragrance is that of peppermint and it is not on the stronger side. The lip balm glides on the lips like butter and a single coat is enough to give a subtle shine and required softness. This lip balm contains a ton of good ingredients like shea butter, jojoba oil, castor oil and glycerin which are known for their moisturising and conditioning properties. It also contains menthol and that is the reason my lips experience a cool tingling feel for quite sometime after application of the balm.






















                           Like I said I have been using this lip balm mostly during nights and a couple of swipes ensures that it protects and repairs my lips all throughout the night. In the morning I find my lips soft and fully moisturized. If my lips feel dry or flaky any time, this lip balm comes to my rescue. It is one lip balm you can apply over those matte-drying kind of lipsticks and you will have moisturized lips at once. Now I don't use this lip balm in the day time for a couple of reasons, main being the lack of Sun Protection. Also it leaves behind a whitish coat on my lips after application, it does clears off after sometimes but I am not a patience girl to keep waiting. I have used it many a times underneath lipsticks/glosses with SPF and works just as fine but still I prefer to use it at night. 



WHITE CORE FOR REPAIR & PINK CORE FOR BEAUTY






















Pros:


* Affordable & Easily Available

* Twist up tube packaging makes it easy to use & carry around

* Moisturises dry lips

* Effective against chapped lips, actually heals my lips

* Menthol ensures a cool tingly feel for the lips

* Stays on overnight

* Gives me soft and supple lips in the morning

* Fragrance is good, not very strong

* All claims made by the brand are true


























Cons:


* Gives a whitish look to the lips immediately after application but it fades off

* Does not come with Sun Protection
























               I rate Nivea Repair & Beauty Lip Balm 4.5 out of 5 as it can easily repair as well as protect dry and chapped lips. Whenever my lips feel dry or flaky specially in the winters, I blindly entrust my lips to this lip balm. Highly recommended for beauties with dry and chapped lips but everyone can use it except those allergic to Menthol. I would say its the best lip balm from Nivea I have tried so far.




Hope this review helped you in some way and do leave behind your sweet comments and also tell us about your experience with Nivea Lip Balms. Thank you and have a wonderful time ahead :)



4 comments:

Indian Beauty Zone said...

Seems a good one I love Nivea lip balms :)

beautydiva said...

@Radha Krishnakumar- yup the new ones are even better. ty :)

Vipra S said...

I'm eyeing this one next ;)
Great review girl <3

beautydiva said...

@Vipra S- Grab it babe... Thank you <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...