My Lovely Followers

Saturday, November 23, 2013

VASELINE TOTAL MOISTURE ALOE FRESH 24HR NOURISHING LOTION- REVIEW




























For fresh and light feeling skin

100 ml for INR 69


Vaseline Says :- Total Moisture Aloe Fresh Lotion leaves your skin feeling light & fresh. Our 24hr nourishing formula combines Pure aloe+ 3 stratys multi-layer moisture.Absorbing quickly, infusing moisture at top, core and deep down layers of skin.







Ingredients :- Water, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Glycol Stearate & Stearamide AMP, Isopropyl Palmitate, Soft Paraffin, Triethanolamine, Glyceryl Stearate, Dihydroxypropyl Triammonium Chloride, Hydroxyethyl Urea, Aloe Barbadensis Gel, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Titanium Dioxide, Carbopol, Tapioca Starch, DMDM Hydrantoin,  
DMDM Hydrantoin & Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Disodium EDTA, Perfume






























My Opinion :- A few hours ago I told you about my day time body lotion and now I am here with my night time body lotion. I am a regular with night body lotions since many many years as I have seen my mom using one every night. Here I am going to put forward my views on Vaseline Total Moisture Aloe Fresh 24hr Nourishing Lotion which I use at night as it has no sun protection. This lotion  comes in a green flat tube type plastic opaque bottle with a flip-open lid which shuts tight. This packaging is hygienic and travel-friendly, all Vaseline body lotions comes in similar bottles.































                      The fragrance of this lightweight white body lotion is very light and refreshing, similar to of most the green tea skin care products. I like that fresh scent, it perks me up and lifts my mood. Though this lotion is lightweight, it is creamy and highly moisturising. It keeps my skin well hydrated throughout the night and in the morning my skin is soft and supple. I have also used this body lotion in the day and the effects are same. But since it does not come with sun protection, I prefer to use it at night.

























                     As I have said earlier that when used at night, this body lotion keeps my skin hydrated all throughout the night. But when used in the day, it stays on for 4-5 hours max, then I feel the need to reapply it again as my skin feels a little dry. The 24 hour nourishing claim is too tall to be true from a body costing Rs 69.The body lotion is not greasy though it is thick creamy and it is not sticky either. It gets absorbed into the skin immediately with a little rubbing and unlike Vaseline Healthy White Body Lotion, I don't need to wait before putting on my night dress.




Pros :


* Dirt Cheap & Easily Available

* Travel-friendly & hygienic packaging

* Available in 3 sizes (100 ml, 200 ml & 300 ml)

* Refreshing aloe fragrance

* Lightweight lotion

* No stickiness & no greasiness

* Keeps my skin hydrated throughout the night

* Gives a smooth & silky feel to the skin upon application


























Cons :


* Staying power is only 4-5 hours if used during the day

* 24hr nourishing claim is false

* No Sun Protection



                     I rate Vaseline Total Moisture Aloe Fresh 24hr Nourishing Lotion 4 out of 5 as it gives me soft and silky skin in the morning. A good body lotion be used during the summers and that too at night. But I am not repurchasing it as my skin is becoming drier and I need a richer lotion/cream for the cold days.


Hope you enjoyed my review, do leave behind your precious comments and share with us experiences with Body Lotions. Thank you and have a rocking Saturday Night :)


2 comments:

Rekha said...

This one is my all time favorite <3

beautydiva said...

@Rekha- Good to know that my dear <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...