My Lovely Followers

Monday, November 18, 2013

VIVEL SKIN NOURISHING SOAPS- GREEN TEA & MIXED FRUIT+CREAM - REVIEW






















100 g bar for INR 22

Vivel Says: - This new skin nourishing range with Vitamin E under the Vivel brand is a manifestation of the growing consciousness amongst women towards personal grooming and the compelling need for nourishment.

** Vivel with Green Tea and Vitamin E is a unique offering in the Indian Soap industry. Vivel with Green Tea deep nourishes skin and prevents accumulation of skin impurities. Vivel Aloe Vera with Vitamin E deep nourishes to give satin soft skin.

** Vivel Mixed fruit + Cream with Vitamin E is a double delight for one’s skin. It is a unique 2-in-1 soap enriched with mixed fruit extracts of Pomegranate, Avocado and Papaya and Milk Cream. It not only nourishes but also gives skin a youthful, radiant glow. Vivel Refresh + Moisturize offers dual benefits of freshness and moisturization with Zesty Orange extracts and Milk Cream.






















My Opinion: - Its been too long that I have stopped using soaps, seriously I don't remember the last time I used one. But yes it was Dove Cleansing Bar that I last used many many years ago. That's was one reason I was excited to see the soaps from Vivel with their other goodies. I first opened the Vivel soap with green tea plus anti-oxidants, it is a soothing milky green bar. The fragrance is a very refreshing green tea and after many days of use, the freshness still exists. Then I opened the Vivel soap with mixed fruit plus cream and it has a beautiful white & pink pattern, quite pleasing to the eyes. The fragrance of this soap is fresh fruity which I like. Both these soaps comes boxed like most soaps available in the market.

























Both these soaps foam very well and are creamy. These did not melt and after many days use, the soaps still has their original shape intact. They did not dry out my skin after a bath and I have been washing my hands with these soaps instead of my regular Avon Red Rose & Peach Liquid Hand Soap and I must say I am really impressed with both of them. In normal skin care, Green Tea is used on Oily Skin and Cream & Vitamin E used on normal & dry skin but here I did not see any mention of any particular skin type recommendation on the cartons of these 2 soaps. But the bottom line is that soaps are made to clean your skin and this both the soaps did without a doubt. Recommended to all soap lovers.























               I rate Vivel Skin Nourishing Soaps (green tea & mixed fruit with cream) 4 out of 5. I recommended these soaps to all people who use soap on a daily basis. Both these soaps are affordable and easily available.


Thank you and have a wonderful time ahead :)



** Products sent by brand/pr for consideration **


2 comments:

Indian Beauty Zone said...

Nice Review dear I love the creamy one very much :D

beautydiva said...

@Radha Krishnakumar- Ty dear, I too loved using soaps after a long time :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...