My Lovely Followers

Thursday, March 27, 2014

SPRINGY- FLORAL NAIL ART

                 Hello beauties!!! Spring is a season when colorful and beautiful flowers come into bloom. So here is a floral nail art for you all to enjoy. I plan to come up with a few more spring inspired nail arts.




So here is the pictorial of the nail art I created for today. Enjoy.....


















Step 1- For the base coat today I have applied a coat of Oriflame Very Me Base & Top Coat.



Step 2- After that I painted my nails with Lakme Absolute Fast & Fabulous 34 Misty Grey, two coats were enough.






















Step 3- For the stripes, I used a cheap Chinese nail polish that comes with a stripper brush.























Step 4- Here I have painted the leaves with greens and the centers of flowers with blue and pink.


























Step 5- I painted the flowers with blue and pink paint.























Step 6- I highlighted the flowers with corresponding lighter shades and redid the centers again.
























Step 7- I added Oriflame Very Me Base & Top Coat to seal my piece of art and protect the design. Done!!!!


Thanks for bearing with me and have a wonderful Evening :)


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heyy BD,
I must say that I simply loved your nail art design!! Its AWESUM!! Will definitely try it..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...