My Lovely Followers

Monday, April 21, 2014

L'OREAL PARIS KAJAL MAGIQUE- SWATCHES & REVIEW



























0.35 g for INR 245


L'oreal Paris Says: - Get over ordinary kajals, L’Oreal Paris Kajal Magique – the queen of kajals has arrived. Step into the spotlight and let your eyes do the talking.

** Supreme black - A new generation formula! Powered with mineral pigments for deep intense colour.

** Extraordinary Care - Kajal Magique is formulated with care ingredients and gives a soothing feeling. Enriched with Vitamin E, Cocoa Butter, Olive Oil Esters and Vitamin C Derivative.

** Smudge-Proof for up to 12H

** Non Transfer

** Waterproof


Ingredients: - Not Listed






























My Opinion: - Kajals are a staple in my vanity, I need many kajals, all for different purposes. Some I like for lining my lid, some for the waterline, some for smokey eyes etc etc. I love kajals and I keep on purchasing new ones every now and than. The kajal in question today is Loreal Paris Kajal Magique, a recent launch from Loreal Paris. I used it for a month straight and it now its over. So here I am with the review. The packaging is hot pink and black, sleek and girly, I would rather call it stylish. The plastic slim pencil is black with a hot pink band on its cap and pink fonts on its body. The kajal pencil is retractable so no product is wasted while sharpening and the cap shuts tightly so its travel friendly :)




























                        The tip is soft and the formula is creamy, glides on my eyelids without the "tugging & pulling". As claimed by the brand as "Supreme Black", its actually not very well pigmented and also its sets in to a matte powdery finish. I need 2 swipes on my lids and at least 3 swipes on my waterline for intense black rimmed eyes. I refrain from applying pressure on the tip while swiping it on my skin because its quite soft and the tip might break. The pigmentation is not good enough, its not intense black and I wouldn't be able to call it the blackest black. It is more of a smokey dull black, so I love to do smokey eyes with this one.
























                         Now coming to this kajal's staying power, it lasts on my upper (oily) lid for a good 7 hours with minimum smudges at the outer corners. On my waterline, this kajal stays for 4 hours and starts to wear off and gets trapped on my lower lash line. Since my lids are oily, the kajal disappoints me when it sticks to my crease. Also another disappointment is that it gets accumulated on the inner corners of my eyes like cheap kajals. The kajal pencil's tip does not give thin precise line after 2-3 uses, it becomes blunt and the lines are thicker. It does not wash off with a regular face wash, a creamy cleanser or plain old Almond oil does clean it off properly. You can as well use an eye makeup remover if you want to.
























Pros:


* Affordable  and Easily Available

* Retractable so no product wastage

* Travel friendly as the cap shuts tight

* Waterproof

* Comes with the goodness of Olive Oil, Cocoa Butter, Vitamins C & E

* Stays on upper lid for 7 long hours
























Cons:


* 12H smudge-proof is a very tall claim but its false

* It is not supreme black as suggested by the brand, atleast 3 swipes are required to get a dark black line on the waterline

* Complete ingredient list is not given, though a few are made known

* The tip becomes blunt and does not give thin precise lines

* Its a matte kajal and sets in to a powdery look (might be a pro for many)










                       I rate Loreal Paris Kajal Magique 4.25 out of 5, as it does not perform any better on me than Lakme Eyeconic Kajal and Maybelline Colossal Kajal. I like glossy and very black kajals and this one is a dull black. Girls go and grab it if you don't expect so much from a mere kajal like I do. For the upper lid staying power and aiding smokey look, yes I like it a lot.



Hope you enjoyed my review, do leave behind your precious comments and share with us experiences with Kajals. Thank you and have a great evening :)



16 comments:

Beauty Frontline said...

i like lakme very much, this kajal seems a decent one dear.. :)

R.ChamberofBeauty said...

I love this kajal, though Maybelline Colossal is my favorite! Nice review honey <3

Fatima said...

I think colossal one is better than this

Unknown said...

would love to try it :)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
alicajohn said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

Hey Very nice Blog,Thanks For Sharing..

Best Makeup Artist in Lucknow | Bridal Makeup Services
best bridal makeup in Lucknow
best beauty salon in Lucknow
Bridal Makeup artist in Lucknow

Rajesh said...

nice post
best training institute for data science in bangalore
data science classroom training in bangalore
data science training in bangalore
devops certification course in bangalore
devops training institutes in bangalore
devops training in bangalore
aws certification course in bangalore

PCD PHARMA BIZ said...


Very Nice and Informative Article, I would like to mention about PharmaBizConnect Business which is in high demand as the Govt. of India even pushing Generic Medicines to Domestic Healthcare through its policies. Pharma has Quite numerous Business Opportunities like Pharma Franchise General Products, Pharmacy Franchise, Medical Franchise in Pharma to start with. I would like to share a website from where you can have the list of PCD Franchise Companies offering PCD Franchise in all over india.

Pharma Franchise in ayurvedic

samathamoturi said...

thanks for writing the amazing blog. I aprreciate if you post something about Hair Transplant Clinic in vijayawada

disha mallik said...

This is so good, and keep writing guys!

Garmin Venu said...

Gud one

Arulraj said...

Thank you for sharing this articles,it helps to know more about gemstones
For better sofa renovation contact thesofastore gives
Best Sofa Repair Services in Ejipura

abhiramindia said...

Very good article, Thank you

abhiram astrology center. Best indian Astrologer In grandeprairie


Veena said...

This blog was of great use, I grabbed the opportunity and ordered multiple products. Also we there was offer going for anti dandruff shampoo and ordered the same from here - https://products.drbatras.com/products/anti-dandruff-shampoo-pro-clear-with-tea-tree-oil

Telkom University said...

How do the swatches of the L'Oréal Paris Kajal Magique compare under different lighting conditions, and do they accurately represent the product's true colors?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...